- a-secret-and-lost-soul answered: Love the new look! Is it vintage? Its got a definite rockerbilly look now
- beckatheboss likes this
- lisa-bonita likes this
- kim0006 likes this
- zombeauty likes this
- mysecretwonderland likes this
- damemarie likes this
- colormeredblood likes this
- frenchy-peach likes this
- ohdevanny likes this
- cherry-chola likes this
- theovarianbarbarian reblogged this from koshermuff and added:
- theovarianbarbarian likes this
- teresadringenberg likes this
- girl-o-matic likes this
- insanitiki answered: That’s a pretty friggin stunning transformation!
- insanitiki likes this
- roxieroulette answered: Oh my word! I love it! You crafty genius!
- oh-myalphabet likes this
- millie-alice likes this
- born-with-roses-in-her-eyes likes this
- koshermuff posted this
I’m a tad tired after concentrating on revamping this baby.
I got it in Holland for €1.50 (approx. £1.25 / $2) and there
wasn’t really anything wrong with it, except it is beige and
since I totally agree with the wise words of Sue Kreitzman,
“Don’t wear beige, it might kill you!” I decided to give it a
bit more attitude.
I used Fablon this time (last time I used drawer paper) a
bit thicker and awkward than paper but very easy to cut.
So, what do you think?